- removable doors
- removable top
- 5-foot truck bed
- 5 seats inside of a beautiful interior that is like the Jeep Wrangler’s.
In This Article
- Rock-Trac heavy-duty 4×4 suspension
- Lockable wide track axles
- Advanced off-road+ mode
- Disconnecting front sway bar
- Front-facing camera
- Performance shock absorber.
The price for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator ranges from $33,000 USD to 44,000 USD.
The Jeep Gladiator is capable of pulling up to 7650 pounds when combined with the optional towing package upgrade. The towing package upgrade is starting at $250 USD.
Jeep does have plans to release a diesel Gladiator. It will have a 3.0L turbo-diesel V6 engine. This will provide 260 horsepower with a whopping 442 lb/ft of torque.
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator has a 5-foot long truck bed.
The engine sizes available for the Jeep gladiator are:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Gas Engine
- Coming soon 3.0L Turbocharged V6 Eco Diesel Engine
Truck, Jeep or SUV enthusiast that loves to drive the backroads? Find the best off road pickup truck and SUV tires, reliable even on the harshest roads.
Guide to finding the best headlight restoration kit to get your foggy headlights back to the brightest headlight for better visibility.